Brad G. Fisher Member
Brad Fisher concentrates his practice exclusively in the area of family law. There are many issues that one is concerned about when faced with a family law issue. In this website, we have attempted to address many common concerns and questions. Please feel free to contact the office to discuss any issue in greater detail or to inquire as to how we may be able to help you.
Brad G. Fisher, Esq. is admitted to practice in the United States Federal Court, Northern District, Florida State Courts and the U.S. Federal Court, Northern District.
- Bachelor of Science (Banking and Finance)
- 1990 University of Southern Mississippi
- Juris Doctor (Law)
- 2005 University of Toledo
- Florida Bar admitted 2005
- Family Law Section; Florida Bar
- Escambia/Santa Rosa County Bar Association
- 1st Judicial Circuit Family Law Committee
- 1st Judicial Circuit Bench and Bar Professionalism Committee
- Escambia County Pro Se Clinic